Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First

Ok, I'm going to attempt to rehash my day on here, whether in a bit of pictures or perhaps a rant. Either way, I'm not much of a blog keeper, but I really, (REALLY) needed a place to dump thoughts. So today's short and tidy post are these little pics of Tuesday (my dog) that I jotted down while at work. I'm still trying to find a 'style' but I think she makes an excellent subject in any style.
Yes, that is a rocket pack. Yes, this really happened.


More often than not, the typical head tilt is her response to just about any question. Though many think this is a sign of being dumb, I like to pretend she's deep within herself contemplating the question on perhaps a spiritual level.

I also found this product online.
I will not be buying this. However, I am glad it is proclaimed 'original' in terms of its flavor. (Since it also comes in other flavors) It was a relief, because I hope there isn't a generic 'Sheese'.
I really, really do.


No comments: